Enable USB debugging Samsung Galaxy with combination file
March 5, 2017 Blog 0 Comments
You can enable USB debugging mode. by two ways first by mobile settings and second by using combination file. use combination file in case your device is locked or google account locked or FRP locked enable.
USB Debugging Mode – Samsung Galaxy
If you need to facilitate a connection between your device and a computer with the Android SDK (software development kit), view this info.
- From a Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > About phone.
These instructions apply to Standard mode only.
- Tap the Build number field 7 times.
This unlocks Developer options.
- Tap ABOUT PHONE (located in the upper-left) to go back to the previous screen.
- Tap Developer options.
- Ensure the Developer options switch is in the ON position.
- Tap USB debugging switch to turn on or off .
- If presented with ‘Allow USB debugging’, tap OK.
Yay google is my queen aided me to find this outstanding internet site! .
Hello. I have checked your combinationfirmware.com and i see you’ve got some duplicate content so probably it is the
reason that you don’t rank high in google. But you can fix this issue fast.
There is a tool that creates articles like human, just search in google: